Eamcet 2012 Bi.P.C Final Phase B.Pharmacy Counselling Notification
Eligible Candidates of EAMCET-2012 (BI.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID. No. (Scratch card) from any Help Line Centre mentioned as per the schedule given below. It is informed that the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any, and also leftover seats of M.P.C. Stream in pharmacy and Bio-Technology about 7000 seats approximately will be added during this phase.
Note : Separate Counseling will be conducted for Pharm-D Course as and when the approvals are received from Pharmacy Council of India. (Update) – Pharm.D Notification 2012 – Click here
Date : 3rd and 4th October
All Help Line Centers will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For List of Help Line Centres see the Annexure-I.
Who can exercise options? Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
- Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier and who have taken back their certificates should get their certificates verified on 03.10.2012 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers, refer earlier Notification and website: http://apeamcetb.nic.in .
- Separate Counseling will be conducted for Pharm-D Course as and when the approvals are received from Pharmacy Council of India.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 05.10.2012 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: http://apeamcetb.nic.in . It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding. Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Log-in and alert the colleges accordingly.
Detailed Notification Here : (Click on images to Enlarge)