Eamcet 2012 – Pharm.D Counseling Notification
The qualified candidates of EAMCET-2012 (M.P.C and Bi.P.C Stream) who are seeking Admission in to Pharma-D Course are informed that the Certificate Verification and Option entry will commence on 04.11.2012 and 05.11.2012 respectively (For MPC Stream) and on 06.11.2012 and 07.11.2012 (For Bi.P.C stream) respectively
(For M.P.C. Stream) using URL: http://apeamcet.nic.in and http://apeamcetb.nic.in (For Bi.P.C. Stream) from any internet center or Help Line center. For details download the Detailed Notification from the above websites.
Eligible Candidates of EAMCET-2012 (M.P.C & BI.P.C. Stream) to seek admission in to 6 years Pharm-D Course are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID. No. (Scratch card) from any Help Line Center mentioned as per the schedule given below. It is informed that the seats and colleges available will be placed in the website: http://apeamcet.nic.in (for MPC Stream) and http://apeamcetb.nic.in (for Bi.P.C. Stream).
M.P.C – 4th November 2012 (Cert verification) and 5th November 2012 (Options)
Bi.P.C – 6th November 2012 (Cert verification) and 7th November 2012 (Options)
All Help Line Centers will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats in Engineering & Pharmacy Courses and wish to change to Pharma-D Course.
- Who have not secured seat so far.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and wish to change to Pharma-D course.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their seat allotted in 1st & 2nd Phase allotments and seeking admission in to Pharma-D Course.
- Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier phases and who have taken back their certificates should get their certificates verified on 04.11.2012 (For MPC Stream) and 06.11.2012 (For Bi.P.C. Stream) from any Help Line Center and exercise options as per schedule given above, However, all Special Category Candidates (NCC/SPORTS/CAP/PH) should attend for Certificate Verification at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY CANDIDATES SEEKING FRESH ADMISSION:
All original certificates like EAMCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2012 whose parental income is up to Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum for SC/ST and Rs. 1 Lakh per annum for other candidates and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board—Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification): 1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC),Rs.300/-(SC/ST). 2. Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be made available on the websites http://apeamcet.nic.in (for MPC Stream) and http://apeamcetb.nic.in (for Bi.P.C. Stream) well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Detailed notification : (Click to Enlarge Image)
- For Pharm.D Colleges from Andrapradesh – Click Here
- For Pharm.D Colleges from Different States Click Here